3/17/11

Trusting God

I find it amazing that Jesus knows me better then I know myself.
  • Matthew 10:30: He pays even greater attention to you, down to the last detail—even numbering the hairs on your head!
I don't know about you but I have no idea how many hairs are on my head. (But Jesus does!) A God that knows me that well it worth of my trust. (If you can't trust Jesus, who can you trust? People will fail us, and as I'm sure you all know, we can't trust ourselves, so that leaves only Jesus  :) )

I love how Jesus teaches us in a way that we will understand. I'm the type of person that likes to think. I tend to ask a lot of questions. Jesus knows this a plans according. I'm also the type of person that likes to know things, know why and methods behind processes. I have what I like to call "the-need-to-know-syndrome"

Jesus is teaching me that I DON'T need to know everything. He will give me details as I need to know them and until then I need to trust him and not stress out.

Jesus is in control and that is all that matters!  :)

I pray that you will learn to trust him more everyday! Walk in the knowledge and details that he gives you, as he gives them to you. I pray that we will be "healed" of the "need-to-know-syndrome". Remember that Jesus loves you and he knows what is best.

Be encouraged and be blessed!  :)

All for Jesus!
Nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment